Numerous eminent practitioners, scientists and professionals from the Balkans and Southern Europe have confirmed their participation:
- Prof. Ph.D. Gordana Buljan Flander is a clinical psychologist, integrative psychotherapist for children, adolescents and adults, permanent court expert for abused and traumatized children, full professor at several faculties, advisor at GBF Educa d.o.o.
- Prim. Domagoj Štimac, Ph.D. med., specialist psychiatrist, subspec. child and adolescent psychiatry, Polyclinic for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry with Day Hospital Popovača
- Teodora Minčić, specialist in medical psychology, clinical psychologist, Institute for Mental Health, Belgrade
- Dr. Marija Mitković Vončina, psychiatrist, Institute for Mental Health, Belgrade,
- Maja Stojanović, psychologist, systemic family psychotherapist, Center for Social Work Sveti Sava, Niš
- Jelena Zorić, psychologist, psychotherapist, Center for Social Work Novi Sad,
- Dragutin Nikolić, psychologist, family psychotherapist,
- Tatjana Katkić Stanić, MSc, social worker, doctoral candidate, director of the Croatian Institute for Social Work
Esteemed guests from the USA who will also participate in this conference:
- Dr. Craig Childress, PsyD, clinical psychologist, one of the world leaders and the creator of the first scientifically based and comprehensive model aimed at the assessment, diagnosis and therapy of pathogenic parenting and child psychological abuse, which manifests itself in the child rejecting the parent with emotional cutoff component, marked as one of the worst pathologies present and unresolved to date.
- Melanie B. Greenham, researcher associated with the Department of Psychology and Political Science at Eastern New Mexico University, USA. Focused on legislative reform to assist with detecting pathogenic parenting in high-conflict family and domestic violence court cases and guiding identified families toward appropriate diagnoses and treatment plans. Latest paper on personality disorder: here.
- Dorcy Pruter, is the Founder and CEO of Conscious Co-Parenting Institute. Through reunification coaching and co-parenting education, Dorcy provides strategies and solutions for parents and children to reconnect, or stay connected, during and after a high-conflict divorce.
The primary focus of Dorcy’s work at the Conscious Co-Parenting Institute is high-conflict custody disputes involving emotional cutoffs within family members. This is what is most commonly known to many as “Parental Alienation.” The main issue is when there becomes a parent-child cutoff as a result of pathogenic parenting, a form of child psychological abuse.
“Ms. Pruter is the most knowledgeable and skilled professional in the family courts in the recovery of children from child psychological abuse and complex trauma inflicted by a pathological parent. Ms. Pruter and her work at CCPI has my full support.” (Dr Craig Childress, PsyD)
Association representatives from the region:
- Melita Požgaj, secretary of the Croatian Association for Shared Parenting, experienced advisor,
- Iztok Ivančič, president of the DOOR company and experienced advisor, Slovenia,
- MSc Edin Sarač, one of the initiators of the initiative For shared parenting in Bosnia and Herzegovina and an experienced advisor, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Naum Ribaroski, president and experienced advisor of the Center for Shared Parenting, North Macedonia,
- Dejan Pavlović, M.Sc., social worker, doctoral student, social and experiential counselor, president of the Shared Parenting Center
The conference will be held hybridly, live and through the Zoom application with translation from and into English in the Rectorate of the University of Novi Sad, in the form of presentations, panels and sessions.
For more information and questions about the conference, contact us on our email: [email protected]