Notice on the conditions of collection and processing of personal data of users of the Equal Parenting Center website
This notification is given in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette of the RS”, No. 87/18, hereinafter: the Law) for the purpose of familiarizing you with the conditions for the collection and further processing of personal data by the Equal Parenting Center (hereinafter text: Center), with headquarters in Novi Sad, People’s Front 22.
Information about the operator and the processor
The responsible person for the protection of personal data is Dejan Pavlović, the responsible person of the Center for Equal Parenting. The contact email is [email protected]
The Equal Parenting Center is a non-profit organization, an association of citizens with the activities of other organizations based on membership. The center achieves goals in the areas of: Promotion and full implementation of equal parenting during marriage, during divorce and after divorce of the parents of children as the best interest of children, social and legal protection of children and adults, human and children’s rights, the right to systemic protection of the family, children, parents and close family members of the children. Data may be collected in the following ways:
- if you have provided us with your personal information when using this website
- if you provided us with your personal information when joining the Center Club
- if you have provided us with your personal information during a personal contact and a request to provide some of the Center’s support
- if you provided us with your personal information during the application process to support us, when informing about our activities or events or when applying to participate in one of our projects and programs
- if you attend one of our events
- if you subscribe to our contact list in order to receive newsletters and other electronic messages from us;
- if you register on our blog platform and write for us
- if you contact us regarding an inquiry or problem related to our website;
The type of personal data we collect includes your name, surname, e-mail address and other mandatory information about you personally contained in the Application Form, as well as those you choose to provide to us, which are optional.
Use of personal data We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with access to our website, to maintain and improve our website;
- for the purpose of direct marketing (including promotion of the work of the Center or communication related to an event that we organize). After your express consent, and in accordance with the Law, we may contact you for these purposes electronically (for example via e-mail or via social networks). Note: If you would like to update your personal information or stop receiving this type of communication, please contact us at the address found below in the Contact section;
- to notify you and send you news about us or any project, campaign or event we are holding or planning;
- in order to process your applications for the necessary support that you have requested from us
- to invite you to participate in surveys and research;
- for the purpose of data processing for scientific research
- We may also, from time to time, use your personal data for other purposes, after you have expressly consented to it
Protection of collected data
The Center does not collect or retain your personal data to an excessive extent, except as much as is necessary for smooth functioning. Technical and organizational measures are used in accordance with good business practice to ensure appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful loss, alteration, theft, unauthorized viewing, disclosure and/or access, unauthorized and unlawful use, as well as from other illegal types of processing.
How we process your personal data:
- when we agree to provide you with a service, to undertake any preliminary work and actions at your request and/or to fulfill our obligations to you
- when it is necessary for us to use your personal data for our legitimate interest in order to be able to promote and manage the work of our association and its business. We will always make an effort to implement this legitimate interest in a way that will not unduly infringe on your legal rights and freedom and in particular, your right to privacy
- when you have freely given us your clear, informed and unequivocal consent to use your personal data for specific purposes, such as sending electronic marketing communications or for scientific purposes if you are an individual and where this is required of you by applicable law and/or
- when it is necessary for us to collect, process or retain your personal data in order to comply with legal or regulatory obligations
Rights to the protection of your personal data
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data that you have shared on the Center’s website
- The right to access your data owned and processed by the Center
- The right to request the correction, amendment or addition of the given data, which were originally incorrect or no longer valid
- The right to request that your data that the Center owns and processes be deleted.
- The right to file an objection or objection to the way we store or process your data
- The right to limit the use of data owned and processed by the Center
- The right to have your data that the Center owns and processes be transferred/shared to another location.
- To file a complaint/report about the way your data is processed or stored on the Center’s website to any competent authority dealing with the protection of personal data.
For any additional information, contact us via our contact form and your contact will be responded to as soon as possible.
If you have additional questions or requests related to the use of personal data, please contact us at [email protected]. If you are not satisfied with the answer or if you think that we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws, you can complain to the competent regulatory body, the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Protection of Personal Data, which you can find at this link https://www.poverenik.rs /en/